As the Superintendent of Fenton Area Public Schools, I have a detailed action plan in place for my first 100 days and beyond.
Five key goals will be detailed within my first 100 day action plan and will be driven by the action items listed. These action items were created to hold me accountable to achieve each goal set forth in order to build upon the quality work of the school community.
This 100 day action plan will serve as the foundation for a more comprehensive plan developed in collaboration with the Board of Education, and the school community.
First 100 Day Action Plan Goals
- Establish a positive, trusting relationship with the Board of Education in order to effectively govern and lead the school district.
- Build upon the academic success of the school district, while expanding technology integration and professional learning communities, to ensure a world class education, maintain high student achievement and improve student achievement gaps.
- Continue efforts to address budgetary issues and develop a strategic plan for addressing budget allocations while enhancing teaching and learning.
- Examine the current organizational structure, and current organizational functions, to ensure alignment with district priorities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish transparent communication and collaboration with all members of the school community to create and maintain a true culture of learning and expand on the work of the Board of Education and previous administration.